The Lodge is open every year from mid-June to mid-September. We accept bookings for a maximum of 8-10 guests per week. Please make sure you book well in advance.
Prices for 2021
7 nights, Tuesday to Tuesday: CAD 6390.-
4 nights, Friday to Tuesday: CAD 5670.-
3 nights, Tuesday to Friday: CAD 4950.-
Transfers from Whitehorse to the Lodge and back to Whitehorse are included in the price, Transfers are 08:00 am
Price per person in Canadian dollars, plus 5% GST
We are also happy to welcome families with youngsters aged 14 and above. Please note that the range of leisure activities suitable for youngsters is limited.
The following is included in the price of your stay
- Welcome drink
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks)
- Log cabin with your own private bathroom
- Comfortable bedlinen and towels, comfort mattresses for the best sleep
- Lund ssv14 Motor boat and fuel (2 guests per boat)
- Fishing gear (limited selection)
- Use of kayak, canoe and handcrafted rowing boat, Standup Paddleboard
- Use of sauna or hot tub
- Wireless radio with GPS map
- Internet (limited due to Satellite reception)
- Transfers from Whitehorse
The following is not included in the price of your stay
- Fishing permit (this can be purchased at the Lodge)
- Accommodation in Whitehorse
- Alcoholic beverages (can be purchased at the Lodge for reasonable prices)
- Guided Tours (Guide can be booked ahead, Price on request).
- Personal care
- Insurance (we recommend travel insurance)
On arrival, every guest will be asked to sign a liability waiver and risk awareness declaration. For further particulars, please consult our general terms of business.