The Lodge is open every year from mid-June to mid-September. We accept bookings for a maximum of 8-10 guests per week. Please make sure you book well in advance.
Prices for 2023
7 nights, every Thursday to Thursday: CAD 8090.-
4 nights, every Thursday to Monday: CAD 6770.-
3 nights, every Monday to Thursday: CAD 5850.-
Transfers from Whitehorse to the Lodge and back to Whitehorse are included in the price, Transfers are 08:00 am
Price per person in Canadian dollars, plus 5% GST, No Creditcards accepted.
We are also happy to welcome families with youngsters aged 14 and above. Please note that the range of leisure activities suitable for youngsters is limited.
The following is included in the price of your stay
- Welcome drink
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks)
- Log cabin with your own private bathroom
- Comfortable bedlinen and towels, comfort mattresses for the best sleep
- Soap / Shampoo (100% natural Skin care), Hair Dryer
- Lund Motor boat and fuel (2 guests per boat)
- Fishing gear (limited selection)
- Use of kayak, canoe and Stand-up padleboard SUP
- Use of sauna or hot tub
- Wireless radio with GPS map
- Internet (limited due to Satellite reception)
- Transfers from Whitehorse
- "Shore Lunch" on request
The following is not included in the price of your stay
- Fishing permit (this can be purchased at the Lodge)
- Accommodation in Whitehorse
- Alcoholic beverages (can be purchased at the Lodge for reasonable prices)
- Rain gear and waders
- Guided Tours (Guide can be booked ahead, Price on request).
- Personal care
- Insurance (we recommend travel insurance)
On arrival, every guest will be asked to sign a liability waiver and risk awareness declaration. For further particulars, please consult our general terms of business.