The Lodge is open every year from mid-June to mid-September. We accept bookings for a maximum of 8-10 guests per week. Please make sure you book well in advance.
Prices for 2018
7 nights, Saturday to Saturday: CAD 5040.–
5 nights, Monday to Saturday: CAD 4500.-
3 nights, Friday to Monday: CAD 3600.-
(single room plus 20%, price per person in Canadian dollars, plus 5% GST)
We are also happy to welcome families with youngsters aged 14 and above. Please note that the range of leisure activities suitable for youngsters is limited.
The following is included in the price of your stay
- all meals
- Log cabin, bedlinen and towels
- Motor boat and fuel (2 guests per boat)
- Equipment and accommodation at Dogpack Lake
- Use of kayak, canoe and handcrafted rowing boat
- Use of sauna and hot tub
- Wireless radio, GPS
The following is not included in the price of your stay
- Floatplane from Whitehorse to and from the Lodge (total CAD 800.- per person)
- Fishing permit (this can be purchased at the Lodge)
- Fishing equipment (please bring your own, rental gear possible)
- Accommodation in Whitehorse
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal guide
On arrival, every guest will be asked to sign a liability waiver and risk awareness declaration. For further particulars, please consult our general terms of business.